Monday, March 7, 2016

JUST THE WHISPER OF WINTER LEFT

Here in Texas Winter was just a blink and in came spring, so on Sunday there was a crispness to the air and I started dreaming of an art piece that I wanted to do entitled "The Whisper of winter" a girl that is dressed all in white with tattered cloths and in her hand a blooming rose to signify winters death and springs birth. Then as I was on Pinterest the most wonderful artist playground out there I came across the most amazing picture that inspired me beyond beilief (it is below) and she became the muse for the piece. So I will be setting to work this week and getting it sketched out then I will share her with you here.....truly art works in mysterious ways and muses can be found everywhere!
So look around you today and tell me where did you find your muse today?
Bright  Blessings
Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment